Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fresh Out Of The Closet - 2b. Rych Dress

I received this 2b. Rych dress for Xmas and yesterday was the first time I wore it...



The pattern is a great addition to my closet but I had a little bit of a struggle styling it.  I must have tried on about 4 belts and who knows how many shoes and necklaces before I settled on this look.


  It's hard to see it from the pictures but the the fabric folds over itself, sort of like a robe.  This almost caused a free show for some diners enjoying their lunch outside yesterday...thinking I might tack that down a little bit...

J.

11 comments:

Style Journey said...

This is a really pretty dress! I love the sleeves especially. Wrap dresses kill me. I always wear a slip under them so I don't flash everyone, lol. Heather

Silvia Negretti said...

It0's a very nice dress!
And look great on you!
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

You look gorgeous in this dress!Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
Win $100 to buy your favorite jewels on Lumo!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I love the print on this dress - so pretty! I always have a struggle with belts, but the one you chose for this is just perfect! :)

rlutz said...

That dress is amazing!! The belt you decided on us perfect...love the gold!

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

Oh I have a dress that likes to try and offer impromptu "free shows"! It's nerve racking, isn't it? The tiniest of breezes makes your heart jump up in your throat.

I love love love the pattern on this dress! And the belt goes perfectly.

Rebecca Ragionieri said...

(; Reb, xoxo.

*Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi del mio nuovo post:
http://www.toprebel.com/2013/02/eclipse-ghd-vip-night.html

michelle_ said...

cute dress !

GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

Shybiker said...

Gorgeous dress. You styled it beautifully. Love the belt and shoes. This is such a classy outfit; you could wear it to any occasion.

Melissa Blake said...

i love that pattern!

Audrey Allure said...

The print is really nice!