Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's Gonna Be Great When It Warms Up- New Bailey 44 Dress

I know I speak for many when I say I'm sick of winter weather.  Well, maybe more like erratic winter weather.  One day it's 37 degrees, the next it's 70+ and it's killing my allergies and sinuses.  Don't even get me started on the headaches and there really isn't any way to make constant nose blowing very glamorous.
It also keeps me guessing at what to wear.  The day I bought this Bailey 44 dress...


it was sunny and beautiful, looking as though our usual Texas spring time weather was here to stay.  But 2 days later, on the day I had planned to wear it, the rain had shown up again, it was about 37 degrees and I had to add tights, weather appropriate shoes and a heavy coat.  Although I'm actually quite happy with wintery look, I can't wait to wear it on a nicer day without all the extras.

The style of the dress is a little different than I'm used to for Bailey 44, I tend to think of them being a little more body con like this one here, (but maybe it's just that I don't fill it out all the way, very possible.) It lives up to usual softness and quality, as does the eco-leather skirt bottom, I'm certain it will become a go to dress for me.

Are you hating winter as much as I am?
J.

5 comments:

Keit said...

Argh, I'm so sick of this PMS weather. Stupid weather can't decide whether to be cold or warm.
The dress is so cool, I love the leather patch!

Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans said...

Stripes and eco-leather? Such a fierce combination! I love how this looks on you - Bailey 44 has so many gorgeous styles!!

xx

Indy said...

Wow, love that necklace! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Amazing post:)
Love your blog so so much!:)

auroeta art gallery said...

Winter is awful!! Hate it every year more! Wished I could live in a country without winter :)
I love your current outfit! The skirt is amazing. Love the necklace :)

have a wonderful sunny week
Dana
http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/