Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

This Dress Will Be In My Closet For A Long Time

I love this dress...

It just does everything right! I love the color, how it makes my waist look small, it looks good with heels and boots, it hardly wrinkles and works for so many occasions, what more can a girl ask for? It's possible that it could even be my favorite dress, (but that changes all the time,) it's never a candidate for Goodwill or a swap.

The thick gold necklace was perfect to give off a little bit of a 70's vibe, (which I'm sort of into currently,) but I'm super allergic to it, so instead I wore it under my collar and like how it turned out. (A friend suggested attaching a piece of felt to the back of the necklace so I could wear it against my skin...on my to do list now!)

J.

7 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Great legs! :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Fashion Tidbits said...

Love the belt!

Meream said...

I love the color, how it makes my waist look small, it looks good with heels and boots, it hardly wrinkles and works for so many occasions --> That is the definition of a perfect dress! I am jealous!

Federico Panarello said...

cute dress :-)

MY CUP OF COFFE

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful dress!

michelle_ said...

LOVE THAT PRINTED DRESS !

Lorena said...

I love this. This is perfect -
:)