Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Somehow This Top Never Leaves My Closet

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to this one....
I've had it for years! This silk Corey Lynn Calter didn't look like this when I bought it. The poor thing has had coffee spilled on it, the band that tied at the waist has been ripped off, (note the unfinished hemline,) I removed the sort of wilted flower that was originally on it and I've put it in and pulled it out of the Goodwill box for at least the past 5 years, though never wearing it until now. In fact, I was surprised when I came across it last week. And once again, I put it in the Goodwill box and 24 hours later pulled it out again.

Anyway, I loved the color when I bought it and I still love the color. And since the itch to buy something is catching up with me, now is the perfect time to refilter it into my closet. Ok, well since it's sleeveless, thin, sheer and February maybe now isn't the time to filter it in but I can't wait. Welcome back to the closet neon pink CLC blouse!

Close up of necklace...

Is there anything that you're surprised to find in your closet?
J.

11 comments:

rouli said...

great!

Bonnie said...

This top is awesome. I love that color.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Wynne Prasetyo said...

it's an awesome top i think you should never get rid of it! oh a lot of things in my closet surprise me, because the more i shop, the more new stuffs i put in there thus the old ones get cornered even more. hahaha





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

fashioneggpplant said...

dont get rid of it! its really versatile and the color is great :)

Cathy Benavides said...

We need to get together soon so I can tell you all about my love of pink and gray and black. My favorite combination! That shirt is too lovely on you - you couldn't possibly get rid of it!

noone said...

the necklace is great, love the bright colors and the tribal feel!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

That top is incredible! I really like it :) And the necklace is stunning!

Secret Dream World of Fe said...

That's what happens when you shop too much, honey :p You start forgetting the clothes you buy. Lol. I think you should wear it more often now that you've found it back. It looks gorgeous on you :) Plus it's spring now, time for anything pink!

Meream said...

The necklace is fab! And yes, that top is a keeper ;)

joei ♥ said...

I shop too much so more often than not, I find clothes with tags on them (which I've already forgotten). Surprise! LOL

Anyway, your necklace is really pretty :)

www.joeiandme.com
Please LIKE my Facebook page :)

Virna Ívinna said...

So great!
I hope you can come back in my blog and who knows, we become followers =)
Have a great weekend!
Xoxo