Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SWAPPED!

I love a good clothing swap, especially when it's with ladies who happen to be the same size as me.  My friend Debbie came up with the idea for herself and a few of her petite friends and I'm so happy to be one of those friends!  Here's a few of my finds...

 
I love this print!  The gal I scored this silk tunic from is a few inches taller than me and she said she wore it with leggings and boots.  (It fits me just fine as a dress.) 

 
Another good print, but more neutral.  (Sorry about the inconsistent lighting in these pictures!  Sadly, it doesn't get any better either...)

 
 I know I'll have to wait until fall to wear this one but it's so cute!  It looks very vintage but I don't think it is.  In person it has more texture and it's lined in silk. 


Great Nanette Lepore jacket!  (Once again, poor picture quality...I took them right before bed last night and it shows.)  Anyway, it has hook and eye closure all the way down the front and I can't wait to wear this one!

I actually got quite a bit more which didn't really help me with the space issue in my closet...thanks to all my small friends with great taste!

J.






8 comments:

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

I love swaps, too! So fun. That skirt is a great pick!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

nice stuffs! i love the patterns




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Wynne Prasetyo said...

love the patterns! oh swaps are fun!




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Anonymous said...

What a haul! The first two printed pieces are amazing, I am so jealous of that skirt. I can't wait to see how you style these pieces!

emily said...

Love that Nanette Lepore jacket, so classy and chic!

oomph. said...

wow, you really scored some great pieces. i like the skirt and the "vintage" coat...i should set up some swaps here although most of my friends and i are not the same size!

[oomph.]
Win a FREE pair of glasses from Firmoo

Cathy Benavides said...

Those are some great pieces! I think my favorite is the skirt - great pattern and draping!

melissa said...

Love the skirts, it looks awesome!