Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Wasted Pants

I had been waiting about 6 weeks and for the hot weather to pass before wearing these pants... 




The night before, I was in bed giddy with my choice to wear the pants the following day, but when I woke up, my right eye was completely swollen shut with allergies...disgusting!  It also made me dizzy and I wasn't so sure that driving to work was a good idea, but that didn't stop me.  Allergy pills and eyedrops for breakfast, trying to clear it up, I was determined to wear the pants.  About 15 minutes before I was actually due at work, I could sort of finally see out of it, and decided to head out.

(I don't know why I wasn't freaked out about how it looked, it was really unattractive to say the least, and it was beet red the entire day.  Seriously, I was gonna wear the pants...)


Anyway, to make a long story short, I wasn't at work very long before I went home.  Enough people had seen me so that I wouldn't be able to wear the pants the following day.  I wasted the pants.  So here they are, weeks later, on a day that I was feeling much better...



J.


6 comments:

Pearl said...

They are such great pants, its hard to get the perfect pair of black pants. Glad you got to wear them again! x

Cafe Fashionista said...

Those pants are fabulous on you! I love the way you picked up the subtle camel shades in the pants in the top - such a perfect pairing. And j'adore the way you've cuffed the ankles!! :)

Unknown said...

oh i actually really LOVE those pants - they look fab on u too!

Everyone welcome to enter: ~Plush Velvet Pumpkins Giveaway ~ it’s perfect for this time of year!

The Scent of Glamour said...

The pants look great on you!
Nice combination!
Do you want to follow each other?
If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

Those pants look great! I love them with the colorful top. I say, wear those babies as much as you like!

Also, thank you so much for your kind words of support on the issue that I'm having with my blog..I can only hope that this ends...soon.

Amber

FAIIINT said...

I love that perfect cropped length that they are, the camel accents is a really nice touch too! Glad you got to wear them again & sorry to hear about your poor eye!