Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

New Hair- The Magic Cut

I got a haircut!
(Before the cut.)
Oh yes, that scary word. You know what I mean...you go to the stylist praying that he/she can understand you and can read your mind perfectly when you're trying to explain how you want your hair to look, and it just doesn't even come close to what you had envisioned.

And who doesn't dream of that perfect cut that somehow magically changes their entire life the minute they walk out of the salon? And it must also magically look amazing all the time without doing much to it. Oh yes, I am that girl.

Well, I admit that it doesn't really look like what I had envisioned, and there wasn't a Jaguar waiting outside the salon for me when I got done, so life hasn't changed that much. But, right now I love my stylist!

It's me with better hair!
J.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you look amazing! can't believe you cut it all off though.. or, almost all! i keep thinking about it, but i just know i'd miss my long hair as soon as i left the salon...

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your new haircut! You look wonderful!

S said...

you look FABULOUS! Love the little bit of texture and waviness and it frames your features so well!!

Neekoh said...

Yay!! It looks AWESOME!

XXo,
Neekoh

joei ♥ said...

I love your new hair. It fits you well!

Anyway, follow each other? :)

Definitely, Maybe

Tokyo fashion-HOLIC said...

Wow,wow, looove your new hairdo!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like it! The shorter hair suits you :)

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

Laurel said...

Yeah! I love your new haircut! So bouncy! Suits your personality :)
Yes, high-in-the-back jeans are a MUST and thank goodness someone is making them now...

grechen said...

i like it!!!!!

Debora said...

You look fabulous dear !!!!!!
Nice blog

thank you for your lovely comment in my TokyoBlondes
love

www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

WOW!!! i love your stylist too! The Jaguar was just caught up in traffic. I LOVE THIS!!! The cut is so perfect for summer. You rock your new hair girl!

Amber
Ambersmouthwash

Meream said...

Pretty! A whole new you!

I bet you save on shampoo, too. :D

Pearl Westwood said...

Oh it looks gorgeous, I love the choppy cut, so chic and sexy.

Raj said...

Your hair looks so beautiful
I have really long hair and I'd never have the guts to chop it off, but you were brave and it paid off!
You look gorgeous

bravegrrl said...

it's gorgeous! and fun! love it :)