Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

A Pair of Heels Helps Everything

I knew we were having a meeting with some regional managers and I really should have worn something more appropriate...like a dress... but the day had 3 things going against it...A) I was going to be putting in a long day, B) it was suddenly very very cold, and C) it was Monday...enough said.  So I stuck with my original outfit that I first put on that day and added these heels...

 
Old Steve Maddens, and really, these were not meant for work, knowing that I would be on my feet for an extended period of time, but they took the look to the next level...


 They loved it. 
PS-Looking for a new orange lipstick...suggestions?

What lessons did you learn this week?
J.

10 comments:

Shybiker said...

The cute shoes certainly dress up the outfit. Smart choice.

This week, I conducted a jury trial and wore an attractive royal blue striped necktie that everyone seems to like. It even got compliments. When I trying to get a jury to like me, I'll use whatever's available!

Mouthwash said...

What a GREAT outfit! I don't know what lessons I learned this week...But I'm sure I did..

I mean, I sure hope I did!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Give. Me. Those. Shoes. They are seriously so gorgeous on you! Why oh why do I not own a pair of Steve Maddens?!

P.S. Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color in Electric Orange is incredible. As is the Vibrant Mandarin shade. Highly recommended! :)

she.is.the.one said...

the top is amazing :)

fashion & beauty blog by she.is.the.one

Bella Q said...

Those shoe ARE the next level. Nice dressing for success.

Yes on orangey lippy! Revlon has a lovely orange/red lipstick called appropriately enough, Lava. I got it at my local Walgreens. check it out. -Bella

Kimberly said...

You always look SO incredible! I'm LOVING these heels so much... Way to style a perfect outfit fro head to toe =D

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist

Fabrizia said...

Really really nice, I like it so much!!
Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
Win your favorite garment from Lashes of London!!

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous heels!

As for orange lipstick, I like Maybelline's Vibrant shades.

Lauren said...

Loving those heels! Very cute. xo

Janice Lunes said...

Those are some sexy heels Girl !!

I love them :D

Kisses !