Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Need More of These in My Closet - The Bib Necklace

I was cleaning some pictures out of my computer when I came across this pic of my one of my favorite necklaces. I've had it for 4 years or so and it never fails to get a comment. (Mostly good!) It's something that can look modern, or if worn as more of a choker, a little alternative.

I'm a fan of the big statement necklace and have been drooling over the bib styles that are out and about right now, like these

(Photo from www.maxandchloe.com)
This company, Max and Chloe make some good ones with great prices.

(Photo from www.maxandchloe.com)
I love how this looks rock and roll yet art deco at the same time!

(Photo from www.portiajewlry.com)
This just makes me feel like tropical island, white bathing suit and cancerous tan. Love it!

I need to go now and find some of those little paper umbrellas and a drink in a pineapple.
J.

5 comments:

joelle van dyne said...

i like bib necklaces a lot too. now i'm obsessing over that last turquoise one!

KP said...

love that 2nd one! thanks so much for awarding me!! xxx

Shannon said...

Ahh, the Max & Chloe necklace is super cute!
I'm not a big necklace wearer, but I do like looking at them.

http://shoemein.wordpress.com

Pearl Westwood said...

I always buy necklaces but never wear them! Love the second from last one!

StyleSpy said...

LOVE a big necklace!! Dying right now for those Lanvins witht he big white beads that look like doorknobs.


http://closetaltar.blogspot.com