Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This Romper Was Waiting For The Right Shoes

I got this great jumper last November at a clothing swap and it's been hanging in my closet ever since...
However, now that the weather has warmed up quite a bit, I have a feeling I'll be reaching for it fairly often. It's shorter than I normally like to wear, but it's really just to fun to resist!

Perhaps I haven't worn it because I just didn't have the right shoes until now...

I had been hunting for pair of black and white oxfords and found these at target.com for $14.99. Bargain! (I don't do very well with the clothes but I have done well with shoes.) They didn't have my size but the reviews said they run small and they do. They are a little wide at the heel but that can be dealt with easily enough. But overall, they're comfortable. And they make the outfit...

J.

11 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Great oxfords, and they do go great with the outfit!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh those shoes were made for you - they have such a fun, retro vibe; and they look incredible with that romper! :)

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those oxfords! so cute! and they totally make the outfit, so perfect for summer!

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous shoes!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Audrey Allure said...

Great shoes, they do seem to complete the outfit! :)

Laurel said...

Yay! Those shoes are adorable and paired with the yellow belt? EXTRA adorable. I think you can rock the short skirt/shorts. You look sassy!

Anonymous said...

Love the romper! It's so cute :)

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

rouli said...

cute shoes

kiss

Anonymous said...

Love the pop of green with the belt. xo Mish

Meream said...

I love your shoes! Pretty obvious coming from me, right?Hahaha

DaBlackSjp said...

Nice shoesssss ;;)

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com