Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Closet Debate-This Shoe Or That Shoe

I posed this exact question to my boyfriend recently, as I often do, (usually before 7 am, which I know is really not fair.)  But anyway, sometimes it's a hard choice and often I give up on a "look" because I don't have the "right" shoe for it, (Will you ever be found perfect black flat?)  On this day it went something like this:


 After several pairs had already been tried and passed by...
Me:  How about this one?
He:  Yeah, that's probably the best one.


Me:  Wait...what about this one?
He:  Hmmm...it's ok, the other one might be better though
Me (looking in mirror): Nope, I'm going with this one.
He: But the other one is just...there's just a little more something too it...

Though usually I agree with him, I wore the boot.  I wasn't feeling all that well and I knew I had some running around to do that day, and the heel wasn't as high, blah blah blah.  So maybe I'm an emotional shoe wearer...which would you have chosen?
J. 

6 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

def the first pair!

bravegrrl said...

i think i'm with you on this one grrl, i like the boot :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Both look adorbs; but I like the pumps. :)

P.S. I have this same conversation with my mom on a nearly-daily basis, so I couldn't help but laugh at this post - ultra relate-able for me! :P

Hanna & Christel said...

amazing look!

<3

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

I like both pairs. The first one is sexier, so of course your man would choose it. But the second is still cute, plus it's more functional. Double whammy!

Sara Clemente Alonso said...

Hi dear!

Love so much you're blog, follow u :)
My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

Hope u follow back :)

Lot of kisses.
http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/