Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Closet Debate-This Shoe Or That Shoe

I posed this exact question to my boyfriend recently, as I often do, (usually before 7 am, which I know is really not fair.)  But anyway, sometimes it's a hard choice and often I give up on a "look" because I don't have the "right" shoe for it, (Will you ever be found perfect black flat?)  On this day it went something like this:


 After several pairs had already been tried and passed by...
Me:  How about this one?
He:  Yeah, that's probably the best one.


Me:  Wait...what about this one?
He:  Hmmm...it's ok, the other one might be better though
Me (looking in mirror): Nope, I'm going with this one.
He: But the other one is just...there's just a little more something too it...

Though usually I agree with him, I wore the boot.  I wasn't feeling all that well and I knew I had some running around to do that day, and the heel wasn't as high, blah blah blah.  So maybe I'm an emotional shoe wearer...which would you have chosen?
J. 

5 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

def the first pair!

bravegrrl said...

i think i'm with you on this one grrl, i like the boot :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Both look adorbs; but I like the pumps. :)

P.S. I have this same conversation with my mom on a nearly-daily basis, so I couldn't help but laugh at this post - ultra relate-able for me! :P

c said...

amazing look!

<3

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

I like both pairs. The first one is sexier, so of course your man would choose it. But the second is still cute, plus it's more functional. Double whammy!