Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

New To My Closet-Vizcaino Leopard Print Jeans

I admit, I love a fun printed bottom, whether it's a skirt or pant, and these Vizcaino jeans fit the bill!


  I received them for Christmas and finally wore them on Friday.  The fit is as great as ever, and they're not just printed but have some kind of waxed coating on them that gives them a slight rose gold undertone that's much more noticeable in person.  (Hmmm...That description makes them seem really over the top...)


Anyway, I went preppy with these old oxford/corset heels and Moth knit jacket...I love the buttons, very sweet!

What did you get for Christmas?
J.

3 comments:

Helena Resende said...

Nice pants :)

Shybiker said...

Sooo cute. Sooo stylish. I envy your ability to wear these. I can't seem to pull off pants like this. You look terrific.

Style and Paper said...

Love the blazer!!!

xoxo

Estamos de sorteo!!!! // Giveaway now on the blog!!! Link
Style and Paper
Bloglovin
Facebook