Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Little To Quick Out Of My Closet

Figured I get a quick post up...


and after looking at the pictures, maybe it's a little too quick.  I immediately headed to the bathroom and smoothed my hair with a little Aveda then fixed the roll on my jeans...sheesh, makes me think about checking the mirror before I leave the house! 


Anyway, I love the lipstick I'm wearing, TIGI lip creme in Manhattan.  The creamy texture is very nice during these dry days.  (It was in my Christmas stocking!)

Normally I like to take my time getting ready...not sure what my problem is today.  I guess I just have too many things I want to get done today...the day sneaks away from me so quickly...

J.

8 comments:

CHristy said...

looks great! I use Aveda hair products myself. Your hair looks very fine!

Cheers!
"be a happy girl" from ChicFabCorner
www.chicfabcorner.blogspot.com

Style Journey said...

I love the blazer paired with the boyfriend jeans and heels. So wish I could wear peep toe heels right now! Damn snow :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

I want that lipstick for the sheer fact that the color is called Manhattan - makes me think of Carrie Bradshaw!

You look fabulous BTW...I love the idea of rolled jeans with a blazer! :)

melissa said...

great jacket

Unknown said...

You look so amazing =D I LOVEEE how you styled that blazer, and that lip color is too pretty!

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

Koryn said...

Bloghopping :)

I love the blazer! I've actually been fond of that look lately--chic casual :)

Unknown said...

Nice Jacket!

xoxo
Nike O.
www.eighthundredsqft.com

Vasu said...

your hair look so beautiful :)