Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sharing

I know women who are "fashion stingy." They hate to give out any of their favorite shoe stores, websites, hairdressers, for fear that more people may buy something similar or lose their weekly appointment because her manicurist has more clients, whatever. Once, I complemented a coworker on a pair of shoes (or something,) and asked where she had purchased them and I got a cool "I'd rather not say." Umm...okay.

Normally I am not that person. I love to give out names of cool local boutiques because I want them to stay in business even if it is only for my shopping benefits. But today I found a website that I wanted to keep all to myself. The prices are unbelievable and the shoe selection alone is would be enough. Do I give it up? Would my size be the first to sell out? Will it ruin a good thing? Then it dawned on me that I had found it in a magazine...it had been shared with probably thousands of women already.

So here, enjoy!
www.gojane.com

The look is young, but really, check out the shoes.

Mmm...shoes...

J.

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Ooh, I like it! I love internet browsing for clothes.

www.runway-tomorrow.blogspot.com