Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday Margaritas and What I Wore


I had a lovely evening last night which was the perfect way to end my day off. Unfortunately, my day had started out with a miserable round of allergies - itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing, the works! So I spent a good majority of the day indoors cleaning my room - God knows it needed it. But by the time my second dose of allergy pills kicked in I was ready for the evening. It started out with cocktails and appetizers at The Roaring Fork - a new location just opened up near the house - and the view from the patio is absolutely beautiful...my pictures don't do it justice...


(It over looks a little quarry lake.) The margaritas were just strong enough (or maybe it was the allergy meds...) and the appetizers were yummy! Sometime I'll go back to try an entree.

Afterwards, we went to Trudie's North for Daniela's birthday dinner and I had my favorite Tortilla Soup and another margarita -mmm!

And here I am debuting my dress that I purchased from Strut along with my Steve Madden Luxe heels...

But the back of the dress is even better!

The dress has midnight blue in the pattern, so I wore Goddess, again from Urban Decay. (My favorite brand...can you tell?) For some reason it makes the green in my hazel eyes really pop and dark blue always makes the whites of eyes whiter, which masked the redness from my allergies.

(By the way, I didn't take the above eyeshadow photo.)

It was a happy Thursday after all.

J.

1 comment:

jankin said...

i was wondering how long until the dress made an appearance. hot as usual