Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Day Off and What I Wore

Another descent day off...I really didn't do anything. I have a work trip coming up next week, so I really should be making a packing list, doing laundry etc, and maybe I will, but not right now.

It was a very humid day today, the kind of day you feel the need to take a shower every 2 hours...gross, (and makes me wish the air conditioning in my car worked.) But, this is Texas and you learn to live with it, so I decided that something floaty would be the way to go.

Top - Anage Too
Pants - Express
Shoes - Payless

I'm always concerned that I'll look like Ms. Roper from 3's Company, so I pair a loose top like this with more tailored pants and skip the big jewelry.

Okay, so now I'm off to do some laundry.

J.

1 comment:

Cari said...

love that tunic! xo Cari http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com