Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cocktail Rings

I've recently been lusting over cocktail rings. The statement necklace is still a strong look, but sometimes in Texas I feel like it can be a little hot and sticky for a heavy piece of jewelry. So how's a girl to shine? A cocktail ring could be just the trick!

I've had this one in my jewelry box for a while and it never fails to get compliments. Clearly it's not real, but it's a great traditional style and I still have a lot of fun with it.

I also love animal and bug themes and I found these and fell in love with them...


(Photos from www.emitations.com)

I love the fox! These would be great conversation starters.

Or how about something more modern? My friend Jaden turned me on to the designer Paul Phillips at www.noformdesign.com.



(Photos from www.noformdesign.com)

I could wear any of these and be happy. Apparently he'll do something custom if you ask...

Jaden's prototype...you can see what this turned into on the website...gorgeous! I'm dying to have something made, but I need to save the money first.

All this talk about rings makes me realize how bad I need a manicure so I'm off to the shop!

J.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love that owl ring!