Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Gucci Purple

What colors will you be wearing for summer?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I lust after the purple eyeshadow in the Spring '09 Gucci ads! I lust after the dresses as well, but I can replicate the color much easier than the clothes. (Of course this is not my photo.)

I'm not sure you can tell in this particular photo, but the shadow has a blueish under tone, which makes it sort of iridescent...check it out if you come across the ad in a magazine. Lovely! Anyway, as glorious a shade as it is, this is a definite night look and most of us would find it a little hard to pull off.

But hold on girls!

You too can have this glam hue at your fingertips! I found this N.Y.C. polish at my local Walgreen's...

It's #133, Purple Pizzazz Frost from their Long-Wearing Nail Enamel line, and it probably cost me about 99 cents, plus tax. Bargain! (It's so you J4!)

I know it might be a little bold on the fingers, but imagine it on your toes! Super fun! It's going to look great with my little safari jacket.

Now to figure out the safest way to tackle the eyeshadow....

J.

No comments: