Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Out and About and What I Wore

Happy Monday! I've just been informed that due to dental bills, I'll probably not be getting my dream fall/winter wardrobe. Well, not that I'd be getting it anyway, but I'm certainly farther away at this point. Oh well. I'll just have to make do with what I have.
Maybe I need to be more creative with my makeup...tonight I practiced lining the inside rim of my upper eyelid. I have never been able to do this to my own eye, it tickles way too much and freaks me out! Anyone have any tricks for this? I did it, it just took me a long time. The results on it's own makes my lashes look fuller which is always a good thing.

Out and about tonight. I like this little babydoll top and the contradiction of the boots and jeans with it. A little less sweet. But I don't really wear it that often and it's a little shapeless. I've been wondering if I need to send it on to a second life at Goodwill. Any thoughts?

J.

No comments: