Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Beautiful November 1

Today was beautiful here in Texas, a perfect day to begin a new month, a day to begin the blog that I've been threatening to start. So.....
HELLO!
I had originally intended for this blog to be about my ideas of fashion and it probably will be about 90% of the time, but before I can get started with that, I need to finish up with something very messy. I've recently been and am still consumed by "Night Of The Living Dead," a play that I've been involved in since September. It will be running a few more times this coming week so I expect it to be another week before I get any real sleep, but it's been a lot of fun so far. I had been looking for a new extracurricular activity and my co-worker Kevin suggested the play and I said "Why not?" I've never been involved in drama (theater type that is...) and I wouldn't call myself an actor but as long as I didn't have to memorize any words I was in. So I signed on as the Ghoul Movement Coach. And I guess the rest is history. Or will be at the end of the week. Anyway, enjoy these pics from opening night...






1) Nick taking care of "props" preshow
2) Kevin, Emily & Patti
3) Amy & Little Nick
4) Cool Dad Mark
5) Montana

I'll be posting more photos of the show very soon. I think my face was stained tonight from my "guts," I can't wash it off. Not very stylish at all.

J.

No comments: