Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Here it is



I'm ashamed to admit it, but this is my closet. It wouldn't be so bad if it were a closet for one, but I do have to share it and it is packed! Clothes, shoes, bedding luggage - the usual suspects. Cleaning it is on my list of things to do today, but I'm sure my Virgo-ness will kick in and make it more difficult than it needs to be. I'll have to wash all articles of dirty clothing and bedding, put summer clothes away which is not an easy task since I have experienced 80 degree weather on Christmas day, not to mention ironing and vacuuming. Unfortunately I don't yet have my dream closet - I'm holding out for an Elfa system from The Container Store - so organization is a little tricky. No doubt this is more like a project that will take longer than just something on my to do list...wish me well!

J.

No comments: