Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bathroom Update


Anyone who has been to my house would know this room as "going to be a bathroom" for about 2 years. For those who don't know, we had some plumbing issues within the first month of moving in and it has been torn up and in various stages painting etc. ever since. (FYI-Red is a very difficult paint color...) The toilet and sink were finally installed and usable in September. I put up the mirror last weekend and it now looks like this...



It's getting better! I think a towel bar and toilet paper holder are next, followed (hopefully) by molding and maybe art...and probably at that point I'll be 80 years old.

J.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH! I knew you were waiting and waiting for it!!!

I love the rich red color against the white of the toilet and sink. And the mirror looks great.

Love