Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Closet Challenge -Zara Top Outfit 3


Hooray! I've made it to #3 and this look is probably my favorite! Great for so many occasions! I'd wear it to lunch, out to happy hour, almost anywhere!

The silver glass bead necklaces are vintage as is the purse. The belt is something I picked up this past spring at one of the outlet stores in San Marcos, but I can't recall which one. I like this black floaty skirt which I admit, is a recent purchase, but it was only $6.99. However, it's about 2 sizes too big and I can sort of cinch it in with this big belt, but I really should take it in. Ok, into the alteration pile it will go!

You can't see the shoes very well because they blend into the paper that is still spread out to protect the floors, so here's a close up. I'm way into neutrals right now.

So the Zara top is in and has a home in my closet. The challenge itself was kind of fun, and I even found something that will be leaving my closet permanently...more on that later.

J.

No comments: