Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hooray For Cooler Weather

I've had a crazy week and it looks like it'll be carrying over into this next week. I've been away from my computer, other than to read email, and I have so much catching up to do. That being said, it's a relief to have the kitchen remodel finished - it's lovely- and we just got our old refrigerator out of the living room yesterday.

We've also had a weekend of rain which meant the temperatures were much cooler, making me dream of fall, which doesn't usually amount to much in Texas. However, it also made it reasonable to try out these leather look leggings without looking crazy.

I paired it with my simple dress from Express.

This necklace is what I had been wanting to wear with this dress.

(I wore this out to brunch at The Steeping Room, a yummy little tea shop near the house.)

Ok, I'm headed to make dinner and do laundry.

J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This dress looks amazing on you! Nice choice.

http://shoemein.wordpress.com

J. said...

Thank you. I thought it was kind of bright when I bought it but I really like it.