Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

7 Dollar Fashion and Vintage Belt

Life has been crazy busy as of late! It's crunch time at work (as you can see by my leg bruises,) we've been preparing for a kitchen remodel at home and I'm not even going to mention the dental problems! (Hell!) But tonight I just wanted to feel a little pretty.

I bought this dress and another jersey number at Express for something like $7 each. I just wanted a few easy summer styles that I could just throw on. Of course I didn't try anything on in the store, it was just grab and go so I had to take it in, but it was an easy fix.

I was excited about the cowl neck because it's the perfect frame for my big chunky 80's choker, but I've recently developed a belt addiction and was dieing to wear this vintage belt...

The dress turned out to be the perfect background for it!

It would also be perfect over a swimsuit and I think I'll be wearing it into the fall with black leggings or skinny jeans and boots. Who knew that this little $7 find would be so versatile?

J.

No comments: