Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Stella McCartney at Bergdorf Goodman

It's rare when I come across a collection of which I would wear every piece, but this one is special! I've just been checking out the Ready-To-Wear Stella McCartney collection at Bergdorf Goodman and I fell for the modern cuts, especially with the Dogtooth Coat.

(Photo from Polyvore.com)
Cool little collar, asymmetrical, and the perfect length makes this one of the best ones of the season! I could see it with jeans, dresses, skirts, everything else in my closet.

(Photo from bergdorfgoodman.com)
Blue and black together is one of my favorite color combos...so dark! Blue is a great shade for fall, but not typical. Think about it with boots and leggings...

(Photo from berdorfgoodman.com)
Clean and simple, the way a Tshirt should be! Why can't all t's be this way?

Check out the rest of the collection here.

J.

No comments: