Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Michael Kors Black Sequin Tunic

Ok, ok, I know I really can't be spending money, but this was exactly what I was looking for. It was just my size and it may be the steal of the summer. It's this Michael Kors black sequin tunic and it was only $10!

It's quite a markdown from its original price of $199.50! I guess it was my lucky shopping day. The sales girl remarked that she purchased one as well, then added (a little bitterly) that she didn't get hers at this price. Sorry!

I have been lusting after this one from Proenza Schouler for a while but it's really really not in my price range.

(photo from bergdorfgoodman.com)
I love how light makes it look metallic!

And this one by See By Chloe has great drapey sleeves which I love!

(photo from bergdorfgoodman.com)
I'm not sure if I like the shorter length but but I certainly wouldn't kick it out of my closet!

I've played around with mine a little bit but haven't worn it out yet, it's still a little warm for the Texas weather. But cooler evenings are on their way and I can't wait!

Sequins takes me back to my dance costume days, except now it's all grown up and even though I'd be tempted, I won't be wearing it with tap shoes. It's a no brainer with jeans and I bet I can find a few dresses layer it over. Heck, even if I wear it once, I've gotten my $$ worth!

J.

No comments: