Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

I Survived Monday And This Is My Reward

After a frustrating Monday of cancelled appointments and running around with baskets, I decided that maybe today would be a good day for shoe shopping. Actually, I was looking for boots. (I know, I know, I shouldn't!)

With a few coupons in hand, I headed for DSW, hoping that I wouldn't be suckered in as is normally the case.

I took a quick trip through the boots, allowing time for a second more leisurely hunt, then headed for the clearance department. It's always worth saving a few dollars if possible. Here's where I found a lovely pair of Tahari.


At DSW, you can find this brand from about $70-$120 which is a reasonable price range for the working girl, as long as you don't go overboard. But these, with my coupon, came to just a few cents over $20! It makes me happy!

I wasn't satisfied with the boot selection, however, it is a bit early for boots in Texas. That's ok, I have another coupon.

J.

2 comments:

Alex Dom said...

love the shoe AND THE price!
its a cybershot t77! :)

Pearl Westwood said...

OOh they are so gorg!! And what a total bargain, who needs boots right! x
http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/