Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

There's a Refridgerator In My Living Room

I'm so over the kitchen remodel! It will look amazing when it's done but right now everything is a mess! There's dust on everything! It makes me crazy! Putting all of this away is going to be quite a chore...

I scored these great Juicy Jeans from a co-worker today and they actually fit! Well, they're a little big in the waist but the length, which would be be cropped on the average height person, is perfect for me. They remind me a little of the J Crew Matchstick jeans...

This tshirt is about 8 years old and I still love it. I think I got it a mall store, and there's bound to be a bunch of them out there, but I've never seen it on anyone else.

Guess where I'm going right now...OUT TO EAT!

J.

2 comments:

Alex Dom said...

first of all let me just say that.. that shirt is just so cute!

Pearl Westwood said...

What a fab t-shirt!! When we were having our floors done we had the fridge in the living room for a week - lets just say the men of the house got far, far to attached to it!!
http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/